Additional Factors Against Non-Jewish Descendants of the Ten Tribes Coming to Israel at Present
Duration: ca. 13 minutes. To Read Article please Scroll Down!
Previously we mentioned the following seven reasons why descendants of the Ten Tribes should not try to return to Israel at present:
Why Descendants of the Ten Tribes are not Accepted into Israel at Present.
1. Brit-Am Findings are not Sufficiently Known About.
2. A Significant Percentage of Israelites does not necessarily mean a majority.
3. Individuals are unable to guarantee their Israelite Ancestry. The Uncertainty is there for a reason.
4. The Change of Status from Israelite to Stranger has not been reversed. Religious Uncertainty.
5. The Tribe or Nation as a whole needs to act on the knowledge, not solitary individuals.
6. Prophecy Needed. Prophecy will be renewed. We will have the answers then.
7. Task to be Fulfilled. The Ten Tribes have their own role to play and its members should do their part.
Here are Seven More Reasons:
8. From Heaven the time is not ripe.
9. The State of Israel does not allow it.
10. The Jewish Religion is not for it.
11. Similar Attempts at Settlement have not been so Successful.
12. Motivation of Initiators in Some cases is Suspect.
13. Priority should be to spread the message. Prophecy Indicates the Tribes Returning as Tribes.
14. Settlement Around Periphery Should be Aimed for.